~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Friday, September 14, 2007

Maria + Robert - Eng. Session

I don't think I have enough blog space to write about Maria & Robert. But let me fill you in a little. Maria contacted me and booked me from Atlanta, Georgia for her wedding coming up Sept. 22nd. We spoke on the phone....many times...and have developed a special relationship. She is one of the sweetest people I've ever met! I felt like I've known her forever, and I couldn't wait to finally meet her and Robert in person for the very 1st time! (keep reading down...)


So anyways.....this week we finally met and photographed their engagement session. Robert is such a good man. I immediately connected with him also. Here are some of their photos from the session.


Maria wore a Sari for the session.....she brought many coloured ones! I just love that they are so intricatly made, with such vibrant colours! She is so beautiful.
Here is Robert giving me his "cool" pose :o)I just LOVE this shot of Maria. When I was shooting it, what came to my mind was how God listens to our prayers when we call out to Him

After speaking to Maria a few times from Atlanta, I received this in the mail.....along with a DVD of the movie "Born Into Brothels". This special note was written on the DVD case. She just knew I would love it.......AND I DID! I highly recommend this movie. It is so special to watch....very real and emotional. It is amazing what these children can do with a camera in their hand.....when they had never seen one before! When I received this, I was so touched....Maria has such a special heart. If I could cry at the time....I would have (I actually lost my tears about 2 years ago). Long story.
Robert moved to Atlanta from New York to be with Maria. It was really neat to sit down with these two and hear their story of how they met. Very cute......







Robert and Maria ~ I can't wait for your wedding next week. We are going to have so much fun! ........and remember......Romans 8:28.......:O) Luv you guys! Silvana ~

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silvana...we had so much fun that day! Only you can make my Doc's handwriting look so glamorous!

September 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home