~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Monday, August 27, 2007

Vanessa + Simon 08.24.07

What a busy weekend! Friday's wedding brought us out to Brighton, Ontario. Vanessa & Simon had a very beautiful and unique wedding. One important life fact I learned.....I never knew how hard it is to catch a chicken until today!

I started salivating when I walked up the stairs to the barn where Vanessa was getting ready. How awesome!!

Here is Simon watching his bride-to-be get ready


The weather was beautiful.....and God answered my prayer with giving me a dramatic sky!


One handsome rooster! (Vanessa made these signs herself.....how creative!)A very unique "Exhange-of-Rings"


One of my favorite shots! How stunning are Vanessa's eyes?!!



Simon waiting for his bride just before the ceremony
Getting emotional during the ceremony.......how cute :o)

We had an unexpected visitor trying to get into the booze......(and he was doing so well at re-hab)


Here is Simon's father and a guest enjoying the bon-fire during the evening

Events by Parris did an incredible job with everything.....and all went smoothly. It was great working with you Katherine & Lena! These two woman were so helpful, and wore smiles the entire day. I highly recommend them! Dinner was catered by Encore Catering, and to be honest, it was the best dinner I have ever experienced from a caterer.....and I have been around. They focus on the smallest details.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are spectacular!!!! wonderful job, as usual.
i really like the ring/laptop shot. your pre ceremony work is very inspiring!

August 28, 2007  
Blogger Vanessa von Hessert said...

Thank you Silvana. These are gorgeous! We are so excited to see the rest.
:) Vanessa & Simon

August 28, 2007  
Blogger Sergio said...

Silvana,

Without a doubt! you are one of my favorite wedding photographers ever!! I am in awe of your work! Unbelievable in every phase!

Saludos!

Sergio

September 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking at these pictures of my baby sister and can't stop crying, I am without words...

September 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home