~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Friday, August 03, 2007

Something Different.......

What an amazing shoot yesterday! I had 2 brides volunteer to go out and let me take some unique photos in their wedding dresses! Thank-you Mary & Marta for allowing me to do what I wish with you! Mary is actually a former bride who's wedding I photographed last year......and Marta is an upcoming bride. You'll see Marta's future hubby, Vic, in these photos also. I had loads of fun guys! Enjoy!



It all started off like this.......


I had many offer their services for this shoot. A special thank-you to Cathy & Roxanna at Picaso Studios for their INCREDIBLE job with the girls' hair & make-up. You guys are awesome! Definately the best in the City. Your patience and detail to everything made all the difference. They also provided us with all the jewellery & accessories. They have some beautiful pieces!




Another thanks goes to Balletts' Bridal. Thank-you Marina for spending so much time with me!




Keep watch.....I will be posting a video here soon of this shoot which was filmed & edited by Blue Daizy Video. Thank-you Charlie & Marlow for your creative eyes....and for taking the heat on the "hottest day of the year"!


Mary & Marta were such great models! They managed to work through the 35 degree weather we had yesterday....in their heavy dresses! You guys are awesome!

















Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Riccis Valladares Photography said...

This is one of the best anti-bridal sessions that I've seen in a while...

Love your cool style and great post-processing... I'm sure the couple had a blast!

Thanks for sharing.

August 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home