~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Christina + Anthony - Wedding

What a day! Christina & Anthony had an early ceremony.....11:00! So we had LOTS of time for some fun shooting.




While we were shooting dowtown....we came across a group of people who were giving out "free hugs". Of course our guys got in on the action. Christina definately gets the 2007 Smiley award.........she was so happy all day!

Now this was interesting. As we walked along a pathway, I noticed a HUGE, JUICY worm. I told the girls to be careful not to step on it as they walked by. Well....Rob....one of our groom's men picked it up.........and ATE IT !! The whole thing! What a site to see! This is not the original worm, which was fatter and much juicier, so I had my 2nd photographer, Elise, dig up another one. YUK! Apparantly, at Anthony's stag, Rob also ate 3 goldfish.(poor little fishies...:o( (Remind me to keep him away from my cats...)Cute Michael.......

The reception was held at The Venetian Banquet Hall



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home