~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Franca + Adam

Franca and Adam are to be married this Sat. June 16th! I was in heaven for their shoot because I discovered this new shooting spot by accident! I think at first they thought I was strange when I took them to this location.....but they loved the results later! I designed an incredible 22 x 60 Storeyboard Portrait for their wedding day which I will post later.

Love the tunnel!.......... I thought this old barn would actually make a great starter home :o) Me and Adam were thinking of a plan on how to take the beams!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great location. Would love to know where it is. Great shots and great mood with the two of them in the old building. Awesome!

July 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home