~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Anna + Nick - 07.28.07

If I can sum up Anna & Nick's wedding in 3 words, it would be Classy, Genuine and simply Beautiful. What an awesome couple! All of their hard work and planning resulted in the wedding day of their dreams. (I know how meticulous you both are, so thank-u for trusting me with capturing this special day for you! I had a Blast! I hope you enjoy these images.


Anna's mom getting a full dose of hairspray! The guys at Salon Tous did a fantastic job with the girl's hair.

How cute is Nick??




Over 500 guests were there to witness the ceremony which was held in the Artifacts Room at Liberty Grand.........how gorgeous. Not one detail was missed! And I must say that the talented people at Celebration FX did a fantastic job with the decor.


Okay....I have to tell this story. During the ceremony, Nick explained how he wanted to do something special for Anna, but that he could not sing or play an instrument.....so.....he purchased an old guitar and went on-line and learned how to play and sing. He performed for all of us and sang "Grow Old With You" from the movie "The Wedding Singer". It was so cute!! And he did a great job. What courage!


Now this was beautiful, Anna & Nick also had a Korean ceremony. Love the colours!


Cory from Serendipity Video was alot of fun to work with. I have seen some great work from him and his team. (However, I did think he was going to get us killed when we were filming each other while driving on the QEW! Your crazy Cory!)


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home