~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Monday, August 27, 2007

Lisa + Danny 08.25.07

What a gorgeous couple! This Saturday I had the honour of photographing Lisa & Danny's wedding. We had a "smorgasbord" of weather which consisted of sun....clouds....rain....and sun again! It resulted in some pretty dramatic images.

The very elegant Lisa..........



I just love "puffy" clouds like this! I had to capture it. This was our last photo outdoors where me and Rebekah "squeezed" one more shot from them. (Glad we did)






Danny is a BIG-TIME golfer...I thought he might appreciate this shot

I need to say that Lisa was such a genuinly pleasant bride.......and beautiful both inside and out.


Here are the guys enjoying their beer at "Jakes" pub.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home