~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sara + Joe 08.18.07

Sara & Joe are a sweet couple who's wedding I photographed on Saturday. Their bridal party were a fun bunch to work with, especially when we hit the streets of Toronto!


Sara made an exquisite bride......here she is just before leaving her home for church

Joe has to be the most relaxed groom I have ever photographed. It was great.



Our super hero with the rings......







Now this was cute.....when Joe had his chance just after the vows, he just planted a super big kiss on Sara like it was the first time he had done so!

I just love colours and graffiti walls.....can't pass them by!




One again this weekend I had to opportunity to photograph at the very vintage looking Liberty Grand which has so much character.



Sara & Joe.....your both so sweet.....thank-you for choosing me to be a part of your special day!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Stunning colors...once again, I'm very impressed by your work!

August 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home