~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Friday, September 07, 2007

"Something Different" - the Video!

It's finally here! I've had many asking for our Video from our "Something Different" session, so here it is! Filmed and edited by Blue Daizy Video. I had so much fun shooting this. By the way, did I mention that one of my brides, Mary, learned how to swim in 2 weeks just for this shoot! Her exact words: "I want to do this! I don't care....I'll learn how to swim ....promise....I'll go to Al Palladini Community Centre every day for 2 weeks until I learn!" Another plus, I think Marta got over her fish phobia....i think? Enjoy the Video!! Silvana ~ Click here to see the photos

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nans, once again, as always, I'm speachless. You have been truley blessed with a gift of capturing a moment like no one else can.
To see your work displayed in front of my eyes is one thing, but now to see you down in the dirt and water to get a perspective of time is absolutely amazing.

God has given you a special gift...never loose it.

September 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow...amazing pictures...finaly I know who would be my wedding photographer :-)

November 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home