~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Gosia + Rod 09.01.07

What a gorgeous day with a gorgeous couple. Gosia & Rod exchanged vows in front of the most exquisite backdrop with their closest family and friends present. (Scroll down and you'll see what I mean)

Gosia was so easy to photograph. Very relaxed....she made for a beautiful bride. And thanks to her super-cool father.....and my new buddy!.....for proudly showing me his recently completed basement where I took this photo.Gosia lived in the outskirts on a peaceful farm setting......ahhhhh....I tried to breathe in all the fresh air while I could!Here is Rod in his uniquely furnished home! These two have the best taste in colour choices and decor.....I just loved it.....and so did my camera.





Rod and his best man........Mariano Here is a shot captured by Rebekah. Rod got a little emotional watching his bride start to walk down the aisle. (We both had a feeling he would.......so we were very well prepared.......he's so cute). But I also love the minister's hair in this photo! HA!
What a perfect setting! I loved it!



Thank-you Gosia & Rod for trusting me with documenting your special day. I hope you enjoy the photos! Silvana ~

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Riccis Valladares Photography said...

Your work is getting better every time I visit your blog... I can only describe it as breathtaking and inspiring.

September 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home