~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Something Fresh Coming Very Soon !!

YES....it's been a while since my last post. Impulse is expanding, and thus I have been working very diligently on my newest projects which you will see this year. A brand spanking new Website & Blog is in the works! I have also hired an incredibly talented new team member which I will introduce soon, plus I am finally implementing so many ideas which I have had in my head for a long, long time. Finally, it will come to pass! I am excited and it feels really good.

I have also been out of the country and will also be posting some of my most recent photos of the DR taken just a couple of weeks ago while visiting my dad!

Check back soon for the latest!

(taken on a photo shoot we did of the most incredible Harpist, Chantal Dube) Along with the unveiling of our new logo!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sil,

I just love your new logo... very very classy... nice new photos too, finally some new work from you... where have you been...

Paul

January 25, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silvana,

Loving the new logo.
Looks amazing.

Can't wait to see what else you have in store.

I remember when we met you told me all about your new and exciting plans. Its great to see its all starting to fall into place for you.

Best of luck,

Lisa Marie
(and Mauro too)

January 28, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the logo!

steve

January 30, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home