~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Monday, November 24, 2008

The Albojer Family !

On Halloween day I had the special privilege of photographing my super sweet photographer friends Tiffany & Alex from Life Images with their most adorable little boys, Jomei and Tayus (aka "Tay Tay"). Can I tell you how cute they are? Just take a look at them in these photos! We ended up shooting the entire day!......until the sun came down (which resulted in some pretty dramatic images which you'll see below). The boys' various and ever so cute expressions were so much fun to capture. Take a look at what we got......Enjoy!
The adorable Jomei enjoying his lollipop!Little Tay-Tay!Both Tiffany & Alex were so easy going in front of the camera.....being awesome photographers themselves, they know how to work it.......love Tiff's natural laugh in this one!


The boys strolling down the alley


I just loved Jomei's expression after watching mommy and daddy kissing!
We did a little bit of trespassing after finding this really cool rooftop. After a little while......it seemed like these 2 were really enjoying their intimate session together :o)

I couldn't get over Jomei's smile.......come on......how cute is he???!!!




The boys decided that my studio would look a little better with some "chip" decorating .......quite creative I say.....The "Chip-fest" continues Tay Tay having some fun with the camera


Tiff & Alex...It was so much fun spending the day with you all. I had such a blast photographing your family....you are truly blessed with the most adorable little boys.

Love you guys!

(and big squishes for the boys) :o)

Silvana ~

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such amazing light! Great photos! :)

November 26, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can we ever thank you??? These are absolutely stunning. I can't stop scrolling... I keep looking at these over and over again. Oh my goodness I will cherish them forever.

You are awesome girl.

HUGE HUGS!

November 26, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those guys, met them at Photo Plus in NYC about a month ago, me partied our buns off. Love the images too!

December 01, 2008  
Blogger Julie B said...

These are incredible! And SO MANY good ones! How are they going to choose?! You are so gifted.

December 18, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sylvania, these are so incredible!! I just love your photos. Happy New Year to you!

January 12, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home