~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Silvina + Andrew MARRIED !!

When Silvina & Andrew first came into my studio I felt such a strong connection with them. They are such real, easy-going, fun and compassionate people! Over time, I could easily see into Silvina's heart through all of her beautiful, caring e-mails she sent me before her wedding date. We got along very well.....maybe because our names are so similar???? HA! :o) Well, their day had finally come...and I was honored to be a witness to their beautiful day! Here's a pre-ceremony shot with Maria on her Mac and Jocelyne in the background trying to get a roller out of her hair! She's so cute :o) It was great hanging out with you and chatting Jocelyne!the guys.......Silvina's brother seeing her for the first time..... Silvina made such a beautiful bride.....talk about perfect skin!


Our little flowergirl.....what a cutie!


The 3 of us just being silly

Now how adorable are these 2??? They are the freshly born twin nephews of Silvina who were really anxious to come into this world...so...being born quite prematurely, mommy & daddy needed to make sure they were well protected with their little mitties and all. (I think the cutie on the right was having some pretty sweet dreams there)A special thanks to the very kind Katie at Intrepid Travel for allowing us to warm up inside the shop. We were able to capture these unique images in there!
Mr. G. Raff



Andrew and the guys looking cool

Thanks so much guys.....you treated us like family that day. Great to see couples who are madly in love!
(All I heard from Glendon & Chris during the entire drive back to the reception hall that day was "Oh my God!! They were the coolest bridal party ever!!)
Silvina....yes..we gotta do Thai very soon!.....looking forward to it)
Love you both,
xoxo
Silvana ~

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, love that ring shot! ;)

Fantastic photos!

November 22, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Silvana,

I am so lucky that crying doesn’t interfere with typing……You have completely blown my mind…….

I cannot believe how beautiful those pics are………how beautiful our love shines through……

OH MY GOD, you have taken my breath away

I was completely blown away by the E-session, and now, I cannot even put words together to express how beautiful what you did is.

I am completely speechless.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

You are wonderful and I cannot thank you enough.

God Bless you……may He continue to allow you to see and make people feel love like you do……

I look at these pictures and I am reminded of that beautiful day, the beautiful people around us……the world would be a better place if people saw what you did.

Thank you again!!!!!

The kids look fabulous……everything is wonderful…..and please tell Glendon and Chris, that we all loved them too…..how fun was it to be freezing outside, yet having the time of our lives……such great company…..

Thank you thank you Silvana.

You have made my dream come true!!!! I will have endless memories and beautiful masterpieces to live by and share with everyone.

xoxxo

Silvina

November 24, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Such wonderful work Silvana. I have just discovered your blog and I truly enjoy your work. I hope to one day achieve such results.

November 24, 2008  
Blogger Christopher Luk said...

I suppose that "super cool" photo of me is payment for my "super cool" photo of you!!! *grin* :D

November 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home