~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Layla + Matthew CRAZY IN LOVE!

Where do I begin to tell you about this day which turned out to be one of the most emotional weddings I have ever photographed. There were some pretty intense moments. These 2 are so in sync with each other.........and are so meant to be with one another. I saw tears....I saw joy....I saw laughter.....I saw excitement....I saw pure bliss......I saw families uniting....I saw a genuine thankfulness....I saw love. I'm sure you will be able to see it as well through the next set of images. (read on....I will share more in between photos)
Amazing capture by Glendon! Layla is just simply stunningHere is Sophia........our adorable little flower girl.I just loved this phone! (I told Matthew not to be surprised if he comes home one day only to find a big hole in the kitchen wall)Matthew looking dapper......:o) I just loved the pattern and texture in his suit........very different!
how cute are these two sisters? (Matthew's mum and auntie)
I love first looks before the ceremony.......it gives us a chance to really capture the emotion and intensity of first laying eyes on each other.During the ceremony things got really dramatic as Matthew read his own vows to his bride. Not only were they such beautiful....real words....but I really felt his heart as he struggled through them tearfully. (Don't worry Matthew....I will not post the "other" photo) :o)
This was cute.......even with mascara dripping down her cheeks.....Layla is still so beautiful








Every moment between these 2 was just so loving and carefree.....they are like 2 little school kids!



Not sure what was happening here......maybe the really interesting looking yellow and black spotted spider that was on me decided to jump onto Layla! I swear this thing was the size of my cat!




Love this photo.....







This was a total candid moment right after the ceremony. They hid away from the crowd in the bridal suite so they can be by themselves and soak in all the intense emotions of the moment. Yes....they shut the door behind them and it was really a special moment between Matthew, Layla and Me. Okay.....just Matthew & Layla........I was just a tiny little fly on the wall holding a very big camera. Nothing was said.....there was pure silence.....it was then that I saw these tears flow........


During dinner, Matthew planned to sing a special song to his new bride. Now....Matthew confessed that he is not a singer......and I must say it was mighty brave of him to sing "My Funny Valentine".....but I was quite impressed.........he did very well!



Layla & Matthew.....may you have the most beautiful and insanely romantic life together.......be blessed.
Love, Silvana
xoxox

2 Comments:

Blogger MPH Photography said...

Just beautiful Silvana!!

September 28, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Layla & Matt are absolutely STUNNING!!! The photos looked like they are from a high fashion magazine -- absolutely stunning.

October 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home