~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lin + Sam

I have been so busy with all the workload lately that I havn't had time to do my laundry. So I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and shoot Lin & Sam's e-session at the Laundromat. No....seriously.....I didn't do that! (hmmm...not a bad idea though....) :o) These 2 are cute as buttons. I loved all the looks we got from those doing their laundry......how funny!When they showed up at my place for the shoot, Lin realized that she forgot her jewellery at home.....well......good thing I'm a girl. (I think my silver necklace looks rather good with her outfit....don't you?) Lin just loved prancing around in her little wedding dress which she bought for the shoot. (this is not her real dress.....just a practice one.....I loved it!)

Thanks for a fun shoot guys!
Silvana ~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all of them! Especially the "Ralph Lauren" Filed shots. You look absoultely stunning, as always. Best wishes to you and Sam!

August 29, 2008  
Blogger Gabe McClintock said...

just came across your blog..and you have some amazing stuff...thanks for sharing.

Gabe

September 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sam n lin, congratz!!! amazing prewedding/engagement photoshoot!!! u two looking awesome! best wishes to u love birds!!

September 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home