~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Marta's Shower - the Video! (Pt.1)

Back in May we celebrated my neice-to-be's bridal shower. It was great to finally meet all her family and friends. I played around with video.....while Glendon shot stills. I just got around to editing this recently.........(it's been a little crazy lately at the studio!)


Marta's Shower - the Video! Pt. 1 from Silvana on Vimeo.

And here is Part 2....where Vic made an appearance. (You have to watch this!.............it doesn't get any cuter!)


Marta's Shower - the Video! Pt.II from Silvana on Vimeo.

The wedding is getting cloooooooooser guys........can't wait!!
Love ya,
Silvana ~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing
you made me cry at work...lol
Im serious. I absolutly just love it. Couldn't be more perfect.
Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH 4 everything.

I love you
Marta

July 09, 2008  
Blogger MPH Photography said...

That was a sweet video, I can't wait to see wedding pics now. All the best to the happy couple. God bless.

July 22, 2008  
Blogger MPH Photography said...

Awe, what a sweet video. Lovely. Can't wait to see wedding pics now. All the best to the bride and groom, God bless.

July 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home