~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Monday, June 09, 2008

Sabrina + Rob

It was meant to be that I work together with these two. Today I shot a rush e-session as their wedding date is coming up June 21st! It was a race against time as I was power-shooting before the thunderstorm hit......I made it half way before the skies turned black and we got rained on......but I was really happy with what we got!
One of my favorite shots! She's got such a cute laugh :o)Okay......maybe this one is my favorite.....they are just so easy to photograph and were up for anything




It was great working with you 2.....looking forward to the 21st!

Silvana ~

1 Comments:

Blogger Glendon said...

PUUUUNCHY COLOUR!!! :D wish i could've been there to have fun with you guys!

June 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home