~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Susan + Kypros

Talk about couples that are "meant to be", these 2 are so cute together. I had alot of fun walking the streets with them and just shooting wherever. The big day is coming up in June! (Susan + Kypros are extra special because they love my cats!) I absolutely adore this photo of Susan.........isn't she beautiful? Trula Finch of Montana did a fantastic job on Susan's hair and make-up. (She is also Kypros's sister!)


Now this was funny....while I was on the ground fiddling around with my wireless, the camera went off accidently and took this photo......I love it!!


That's meeeeeee! While Kypros was handling a business call, I kept myself occupied.These 2 really are a fun-loving couple.........and so meant for each other.


This one was taken by Glendon........yay Glendon!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The reflection in the windows in an AWESOME shot! Nice one!!!!

April 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home