~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Marta + Vic.....sneak peaks!

It's time!! My nephew is finally getting married! You will probably remember this couple from my "Something Different" session where they got dressed in bridal attire and went underwater for the camera. Well, their date is coming up....08.02.08.....and I can't wait! I thought I would give them some updated photos since I love working with these 2 so much and they are always up for anything......so here they are! (I will be posting lots more from this shoot soon...so keep watch)I brought them to the "grungiest" part of town, and while eyebrows got raised at first, they totally trusted me and I was able to pull off these images. And I finally got to "officially" break-in my TS lens which I am totally in love with now! After that, we hit the downtown scene
When we were wrapping up the shoot and loading the equipment in my car, I saw them warming up in their car and envisioned this image in my head, so I "fine-tuned" a few things to bring out the mood and captured it. Needless to say, it ended up being my favorite shot of the day! Can't wait for August guys!
Love Silvana ~

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Luk said...

So I only needed to stay awake for 7 more hours! :p

"6" almost seems like, "for richer or for poorer", I will still love you :)

I love the colour palette and motion blur in "4" :) It just says "night of fun"!

But 12:30pm, don't you have church to go to?

April 20, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Great Job Silvana!!! I absolutely love them, Inspiring as always! Just amazing...

April 20, 2008  
Blogger Silvana said...

Thanks guys!

Christopher...your too funny :o)

April 20, 2008  
Blogger gracci said...

I love, love, love your work Silvana! And these are just awesome!

April 22, 2008  
Blogger Daisy Varley said...

Gosh, the seem SO in love + the attraction between the two is so strong. And not to mention, the camera loves them. You have such amazing talent + I can't wait for the rest of your collection! Great job as usual!

April 22, 2008  
Blogger Moving Images Photography said...

Silvana, I think it's about time you clean up your backyard, what a mess!!! I like your new work great new site.. keep in touch!


- Adam Miasik -

May 05, 2008  
Blogger Silvana said...

HA! My backyard! Ya...I've been meaning to get around to it for a while now :o)

Always great catching the "Red Eye" with you Adam! :o)

May 05, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was great meeting u at the one light workshop, i love this post, amazing images...

May 10, 2008  
Blogger Silvana said...

Hey Gustavo! It was great meeting you today as well. What an awesome workshop. (P.S. - thanks for the focusing tip!)

Silvana ~

May 10, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness, you are amazingly talented. I just love this whole series. It was wonderful meeting you at the workshop and I hope to keep in touch and visit your blog!

May 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home