~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Just a Teeeeazer.....

I was really looking forward to Rosanne + Robbie's eng. session since we planned the day at Canada's Wonderland! We had a blast. I remember going there as a kid all summer long. These two are so sweet. Rosanne got us all passes......and I tried to stay away from the games and not give in to my addiction, but couldn't...so I had to play some. Confession......Glendon beat me at "Whack-A-Mole"....but I was sooooo close! Anyways, I thought I would post just one image from the shoot for now.......more to come later!

The very next day, I received a delivery to my home of a gorgeous arrangement of flowers from Rosanne thanking us for making them feel so comfortable. It was so sweet of her! I'm not kidding when I say I am blessed with the best couples ever! Rosanne is very talented herself. She is the succesful owner of Dizennio Floral Boutique in Vaughan and takes such care with her floral designs and customer service. She is a crazy perfectionist......just like me!

We had alot of fun working with you guys.....love ya!

Silvana + Glendon

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Silvana! We can't wait to see the rest of 'em!

June 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home