~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Layla + Matthew

Layla + Matthew = Awesome! What a shoot! A regular e-session unexpectedly turned into a full day event!



We started off in the downtown area.....and then they told me that they were up for some underwater shots. Well....I just couldn't pass that up, so I headed all the way back North to my studio to pick-up my underwater gear. It was well worth it!!


Great shot by G!
These 2 were so comfortable in front of the camera....they practically posed themselves




I'm in love with this location.....Glendon found the secret entrance (after kind of risking our lives a little) :o)





I know.....I know.....I post way too much!! I really tried to narrow down the images on the blog, but it was so hard! I'll get better though......I promise!




Thanx guys........we had a blast!! Can't wait for the wedding.
Silvana



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the underwater shots. Kind of ridiculously cool.

June 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home