~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Did I mention how much I LOVE my job???

Yesterday morning I received an e-mail from my couple, Sabrina + Rob which read:

CIAO SILVANA, IT'S SABRINA AND ROB AND WE ARE IN ROME AND AS SOON AS I SAW AN INTERNET CAFE I JUST HAD TO STOP, WE COULD NOT WAIT TO SEE THE PICS. WE LOVE THEM AND WE WANTED TO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING. SEE YOU WHEN WE GET BACK
GOD BLESS
SABRINA AND ROB

and this one after viewing their engagement photos....

Hi Silvana,

I cannot even begin to express how awesome these pictures are, all we have to say is “WE LOVE THEM”.
It is so hard to pick but I think we definitely have some favorites. My friends and family love them and some people even got Gosse bumps

Thank you so much for getting them up so quickly

I will see you tonight at 8:00

Sabrina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home