~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Crystal Beach! (on my *only* day off)

Last week I tore myself away from work and went to visit my brother and his family at their cottage at Crystal Beach. It was great to just shoot for myself that day. Here's my sister-in-law Sonya.....sweetest sister-in-law a girl can have :o)For 2 1/2 months out of the year.....they sell their jewellery on the beach. Fresh air....sun....sand....they love it!Here's my neice, Carina. Doesn't she have the most stunning eyes and hair! Oh....and you have to hear this girl sing......she is only 15 and has the most incredible voice.Chelsea and Shelby agreed to be buried alive!!
This guys runs the town. :o) No, actually he is the owner of Charlie Boy's Snack Bar right on the beach. He is "the" Charlie! If your ever down here.....you have to check his place out.

Of course my dad prefers his good'ol fashioned tomato salad with hot peppers so hot they'll blow your nickers off! So here he is back at the cottage enjoying his lunch.
This is my nephew Cory. He's quite the jokester. He just bought this old polaroid camera from a yard sale. He was so excited to go buy some film and test it out. (hmmm....think he's taking after his Auntie a little???)
Okay.....this is classic. While walking back to the cottage, my dad swipes Cory's bike and starts riding it all over the neighbourhood! Look!!.......he even rides them with his "Nono tapinis" (translation: typical Italian grandfather sandels!)i love birdies........Since it was my daddy's 78th birthday that same day, we all went out to Rina's Italian Ristorante......love the food there!

Here's the birthday boy blowing out his candles..... My card to him.......on the inside it says: "Even when their all grown up!"

It was a long drive back home......and since everyone in my family gets sick in the back seat.....guess who got the back seat? My dad drove my car back home. (by the way......both these 2 photos were taken at 10,000 iso.......hee..hee)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silvana,
Hi Sil! It's Carina. Wow, your pictures are as beautiful as always. Every picture you take is always absolutely stunning. I miss Crystal Beach but now whenever I want to remember, all I have to do is look on your blog. Thanks Sil for taking and posting these pictures! You're the best!
Lots of love,
Carina.

September 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home