~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Thursday, September 04, 2008

I'm Engaged !!

I have been taking other couples' photos for so long now, I've always wondered when it would be my turn. I would always look forward to the day when I can have my very own E-Session and I would finally be on the other side of the camera......well....here HE is.......my dream man!Don't we look so happy together?!!
(hmmm...he's thinning out already....he used to have such a full head of hair)
Alright.....so I'm still waiting. But a girl can dream can't she?

Since it wasn't happening, I kind of created my own guy with sticky notes. I thought we looked so good together, that I framed it!

(Looks like if it doesn't happen soon.....I'll be heading out to Staples to buy some more sticky notes so that I can have a couple of kids)

5 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Luk said...

LOL!!! Not going to lie, I thought you somehow got legitimately engaged and was about to congratulate you! (That and a big congratulations on being able to keep that relationship "secret" for so long :p)

Nevertheless, he looks like a pretty dreamy guy :D

September 05, 2008  
Blogger Jen said...

LOL that's so awesome! He's hot!

September 05, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

My kinda guy ... no fuss, no muss :) And he won't talk back. Gotta love it! How much more perfect could he be ;)

September 08, 2008  
Blogger Cyndal. said...

Very hot. I hear he your prince charming is living over on McDreamy Lane. :P

September 09, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silvana, Silvana, Silvana, Silvana...

...you have nearly given me a heart attack, or should I say a broken heart... I saw your blog and was shocked to see your engagement announcement... I suddenly felt an onrush of sadness and regret, soon followed by true joy and happiness for your happiness... I then went on to read the rest of the blog entry and saw it to be some sort of joke... not funny, really mean... what were you thinking?

Paul

September 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home