~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Violet & John - October 21, 2006

It was a perfect day for Violet & John this Saturday. They were married at St. Ambrose Church in Mississauga.Here's Violet's grandmother wanting a super hug! She's so cute!Funny...........and I had such a craving for pickles that day :o)
Guys are usually relaxed..........and John was no exception. Anxiously waiting to enter the church..........We photographed the formals downtown and time permitted us to stop at a couple of different locations. I love the spontanaiety of stopping if I see that it will work out awesome in photos.


I couldn't resist this shot!
The reception took place at The Jewel. Violet's theme was totally my taste with warm, earth tones.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home