~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Monday, August 21, 2006

Rosalia & Steve - August 19, 2006

Rosalia & Steve had a rainy wedding day.....but they kept it together and we managed to get a nice variety of images. (Personally, I don't mind rain because it gives us nice, overcast lighting)


Steve and his best man Rob

The priest from this church looked exactly like John Haggee! I couldn't get over it......it was uncanny!
I just loved this blue door......(I think Rosalia's parents thought I was crazy when I headed for the shed in their backyard.....but they didn't see what I saw, and it was well worth it! )

This couple were blessed to have Pat from Moments in Love Video Productions for their wedding. He has a great style and fresh ideas. And he handled the rain situation so well.


The reception was held at Mississauaga Convention Centre and was decorated beautifully.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home