~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Monday, July 17, 2006

Nancy & Jason - July 1, 2006

What a special wedding.....and a genuine couple. I was just in AWE the entire day. Nancy & Jason are blessed with such close-knit, caring families. Love you guys. I dedicate this post to Paul, (Jason's father), who went to be with the Lord on June 9, 2006.


Not only is Nancy beautiful on the outside, but her calm, gentle spirit was shining through the entire day.

Nice belt Jason......
Liberty Grand has such great settings to work with. I love every chance I get to shoot there.


Anyone who knows me knows how much I love to capture detail shots. We tend to forget all the little things that we took care in choosing for the wedding day........including our shoes!




I can't help but post just one more.........Liberty Grand at night



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home