~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Linda & Giancarlo - Fun Stuff!

This couple was so much fun. They were up for anything. I love it when I'm allowed to capture a little more wild & fun images. And it was the perfect day to get totally soaked!

I wanted to go in so badly myself. But I had all my gear on me and had to get back to the studio for appts. Not fair.....my couples always get to have all the fun!


Oreo wasn't too thrilled about being outdoors in the heat. He's used to being inside. But at least he posed for one picture. "Buddy", Linda & Giancarlo's adorable dog, came along for the fun as well.

For those of you planning a wedding, I recommend visiting Frugal Bride for lots of info.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

COMPLIMENTI, LE TUE FOTO SONO VERAMENTE UNICHE !!!

September 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MI PIACCIONO MOLTISSIMO LE FOTO DI LINDA E GIANCARLO.BRAVA!CIAO ANGELA

September 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home