~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Corinna & Dave - August 26, 2006

This weekend was a busy one. I worked both Saturday and Sunday. I only had a couple of hours to sleep before Sunday's wedding.......but I had the energy, and it was a good weekend! Corinna & Dave had a great time on their wedding day.


My associate, Dean, managed to grab this shot.....it was not set up.
Corinna has the most STUNNING blue eyes!I love shooting downtown. We used a back alley, firescapes and cafes. I love the rough look of the City. (Here's another by Dean.....good job!)


What cuties!
Video was done by Joseph from Memory Video Productions. (I loved our conversation in the evening Joseph!) We both managed to capture all our shots with an early 10:30 ceremony. The reception hall was at Supreme Banquet Hall.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home