~ International Award-Winning Photography ~

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I am Re-energized !!

I confess…………I have not been that diligent in posting lately. I’ve been quite busy working on designing many art book albums from last season’s weddings, and I have also been doing a lot of traveling.

Besides the WPPI and Imaging USA in San Antonio, I have also taken some time out to re-energize my body. I went on a 10-day cleansing and fasting retreat out in Alberta. It was amazing! I felt fantastic after 10 days! My energy is pumped up like it has never been, and I am ready and eager to get into this season’s weddings! I have also been researching many new ideas to offer my clients this year. It’s clean, fresh and fun! Can’t wait!
Here are some photos taken during my fasting out in Alberta. After a while of being there, I was getting the itch, so I just had to grab my camera and go out there and shoot! The air was fresh! Cold……..but fresh! I met many great people who were in my group. I miss you guys!!

Here's an old church.........now abandoned.I was litteraly in the middle of nowhere........I LOVED IT !!

Okay....this was by far the worst part of the cleanse. If any of you have ever tried taking a shot of wheatgrass.....you know what I mean. That stuff is just horrifically nasty! (Does the body a tremendous amount of good though :o)
We had many other cleanse drinks as well.....not nearly as bad as the Wheatgrass though. And I needed Jesus ever so much to get me through them!A few us us took a drive out to Vegreville. And on the way back........we saw........

THIS !! Ohhhhhhhh......the temptation. After several days without food, a burger looked mighty fine!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home